Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

My fellow pregnant friend couldn't have said it better, "Mother's Day has taken a different, more special meaning now". I couldn't agree more.

Being greeted "Happy Mother's Day" was heartwarming, but it felt strange...surreal (Imagine being greeted by my mom!).

Since getting pregnant, I have more respect for mothers now more than ever. I believe motherhood begins from the day you conceive. It's no joke carrying and giving life to a child. And it does not stop there! The list just goes on and on!

Kudos to all mothers out there! One day in a year isn't enough to celebrate the wonderful person that you are.

And to all those who greeted me yesterday, THANK YOU SO MUCH! With 2 months more to go, I can't wait to take on this new role that's given to me. Plus, get rid of the weight that I have, and continue to gain! :)

No comments: