Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh boy! Oh boy!

Contrary to practically everyone's guess, we are having a boy! Yipee!

While it really does not matter whether it's a boy or girl as long as it's normal and healthy, truth be told, all parents have gender preferences, especially for their first born. Thank God, He granted my preference. Wohoo!

As our first gift for our baby boy, we got him a Wii!!!!! Wheeeeee!!!!! Okay. Okay. It's really for me and my hubby -- something we've been holding-off buying for about a year now. So, to our unborn child, you might have to sleep on a banig or on our bed (whichever is more comfortable). Hahahaha!

Back to our baby boy. I remember our excitement when we found out we were pregnant (24-hour morning sickness aside). An excitement you can't explain. However, it's a different kind of excitement when you find out the gender of your child, seeing "it" on the ultrasound monitor, plus the bonus of seeing the baby move inside your tummy for the first time! It's thrilling, exhilarating.

I can only imagine what kind of feeling I'd get when I finally give birth. I can't wait.

No comments: