Thursday, April 03, 2008

Buntis in Bora


(copied from my Multiply post)

I was SO happy when my doctor gave the go-signal to travel. The travel bug has been biting for the past couple of months and I've been itching to hitch the beach! Thank God for quick flights to Boracay.

Highlight of this trip: Our bump and splash Paraw ride (sorry no pics. really gotta get a water proof camera) and out at sea adventure of fishing a bag that fell into the ocean amidst the huge waves!Special thanks to my hubby and friends D & P for taking in a pregnant travel companion who needs to eat on time, walks like a snail and can't do so many fun things one wants to do in the beach. We had to stay in sation 2 this time because it's too long a walk for me from station 1 to most restos and stores.

Hope you guys had fun! I surely did!

If you're brave enough to see more pregnant photos of me in a bikini, view at your own risk here.

No comments: