Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flash! Flash!

Since my photography professor taught me not to use the camera flash unless and I quote "you know what you're doing", most of the pictures I've taken are all flash-free (is there such a term?).

Lately, I've been using my point & shoot's flash to capture my kapitan's smiles. I don't know who taught him how to smile when we take his picture, but heck, he smiles so that's good. I have to use a flash to make sure I freeze the moment, otherwise, I'd end up with blurry pictures. Gee, does this mean I have to get a new lense and external flash for my DSLR already?

Ah well.

Anyway, take a look at how Kapitan flashes smiles to the camera flash. :)

2 comments:

Bebert said...

ampugeh! (ang pogi!)

AnneMac said...

Teehee :) Salamat! And thanks for dropping by my corner. Kelan ko kaya makikita ang kagandahan ni Marlie! :)