Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hello, Blog!

I don't know what came over me that I suddenly remembered to check my long-ignored blog. Not that I expected to see comments saying to post more stories. Nor am I inspired to post something. I do have quite a lot of stories to share but just don't have enough time to write down my thoughts. It is true what they say --- being a stay at home mom is a full-time job! It's a 24/7 job! That's not a complaint! I say that with much pride. :)

Anyhow, maybe I'll be back to blogging more often. Heck, a post a year ain't that bad, right? Hahaha! I do have another blog where I try to chronicle my son's increasing list of remarks that's worth documenting so I can someday blackmail him with it. Hahahaha! Check it out! Kapitan Tiago Says... It is actually very entertaining.

Oh and my hubby also tries to blog about his life as a dad in GenX Daddy, Manila. It's quite funny, if I may say so. :)

No comments: